OTT 6 Bigs in France
Everything is a compromise in life....just look at Women... they don't like blokes stuff, they leak n bleed all over the place. their eyes don't work properly & their hearing is only responsive to the frequency range of QVC presenters, soap characters & Jeremy pyle. They moan & by some fault of nature they have been given voice boxes. :wtf:
I think we all have one of them mate. She giving you a hard time?
" Wrote:Everything is a compromise in life....just look at Women... they don't like blokes stuff, they leak n bleed all over the place. their eyes don't work properly & their hearing is only responsive to the frequency range of QVC presenters, soap characters & Jeremy pyle. They moan & by some fault of nature they have been given voice boxes. :wtf:

Big Grin holy shit Nug.
Wiki should just replace thier entry for misogyny with your avatar. How many divorces have you incurred to concentrate this festering knot of rage, was it a lack of breastfeeding or perhaps breast feeding till puberty was the cause Tongue .
[Image: therapist-couch.jpg]
Jump on and we iron out the problems, we'l have you watching oprah and in touch with yer feminine side in no time Big Grin
I am being a little over the top I have to admit & generally my ball n chain is an angel apart from not liking me doing things without the family.

I have not been through a divorce yet but am trying various methods to get the ball rolling (OTT 7 may have the desired effect) .. :lolno:

On the breast feeding note: IF ONLY !

I would not be without my Wife because I would soon spiral into even more debt, alcohol abuse, & have even more shit doing nothing in the back garden.
A friend of mine once said " A woman is like a garden , they need a good digging once and a while " not my words Sad
Very nice and informative post!I have spent a lot of time in France,In according to me it is very beautiful country and full of greenery,It is the country especially for tourists and Every tourists likes that country.The hotels ,Restaurant,Wedding hall and many other sites have beautiful and they have provided the facility to their customers.