what other bike have you got at present?
I have a Tuono ( tuoldo ) Factory 55 plate It is solar powered though lol . I am fightering a GSX600F teapot . My eldest wrecked it so I deided to revamp it and now off on a tangent by fightering it. I picked a frame up with V5 for 99p (EBay). I`ve cut the back off and am putting a gsxr back end on. I am deciding on buying another bike as well .
Hope to own a KTM Adventure LC4 640 soone, hope to get on Dutch licenseplate over two weeks.

It's stripped down, no big 28 liter tank but a 20, no cockpit and wind screen, making it light, specialy with the '97 frame and 2001 engine.
I dont have a car driving license so was looking for a light bike to play with in the dirt but coud cover long distances without problems.

[Image: 28012010353.th.jpg]
I have the DR750 rallye bike (half built)

A 1998 zx6r but with 2001 front bodywork/lights, 2004 rear subframe and bodywork, 2008 front end and 2008 swingarm and shock.

Triumph 955i speed triple - about to have hayabusa forks put in it

Cr500 crf hybrid enduro race bike - completely rebuilt from scratch with crf450 running gear its been ported, has a high compression forged piston, racing reeds, big carbs, hrm exhaust system... its rather fast

Piaggio X8 125 premium scooter

1999 TDM850

Aprilia mx125 2006 that ive converted to enduro use (for practising on without destroying my cr)

And aprilia tuareg 125... as a bit of a project

Ive just sold my aprilia caponord

I think thats it! :roll:
I have VTR1000F Firestorm full power model (1997) but with 19 liter tank from 2004 model, sorted suspension (full Monty Wilbers rear shock and revalved and resprung forks), identical to BSB Storms Arrow cans etc. etc. I am touring it up at the moment - building panniers system on base of Nonfango kit and Aprilia Pegaso panniers, designing crash bars etc.
I am kinda long-distance rider most of the time, hence direction of modding.
I also have CB750K2 SOHC 1972 classic that I am veeeeeery slowly starting to restore. It was not wrecked but incredibly neglected for years and lot of things just need to go to garbage and be replaced with NOS. Those bikes are highly colleactable in Western Europe nowadays.
I also have little moped Smile Peugeout 103 from 70s. It runs perfectly but I need to return it it's nice looks as it is rusty etc. It's moped classics too Smile

In Belgium tax and insurance system requires you to pay insurance on each vehicle to keep numberplate. Each bike then equals (in my case) about 300 Euros a year. Guess why very rarely people here keep loads of bikes?
So - only my DR and VTR are registered. Rest will be when time will come. You have way way better insurance schemes in UK... :|

One day I WILL have RC30! Smile
dusi7 Wrote:Hi all, BM 1150 GS aventurised (please don't shoot me!) Bandit streetfightered1200, 916 seat n rear end home made (not by me) moto GP type stubby, twin bates lights special paint, lowered gearing, accelerates well! DR 750 Big (help me start her Bob!), Yamaha TT 600 Belgrada USD Ohlins f/forks etc, Royal (Guppta) Enfield 535 sixty five, Rayleigh super 50 sports moped, n Velosolex, must cut down, need more space!! Plus me trustie Transit. :mrgreen:

Jeez.... some people are just soooo greedy! ;-)
You can never have too many bikes :D
Nop, that's true :D

I'm now the proud owner of 2 DR 800 and a KTM LC4 640 Adventure, hope that the frost will be out of the dirt so i can try the KTM.. see of its really better off road then the BIG Wink
You know there is guy in France who got 24 (!!!!) DR Bigs?
He got some nice photos of his lineup on website Smile but unfortunately for about month his webpage is down.
I only know because my friend in France was contacting that guy with some questions I had on his supermoto DR setup.

I mean - 24? :o
bluesman Wrote:You know there is guy in France who got 24 (!!!!) DR Bigs?
He got some nice photos of his lineup on website Smile but unfortunately for about month his webpage is down.
I only know because my friend in France was contacting that guy with some questions I had on his supermoto DR setup.

I mean - 24? :o

I think Bob has a bit of catching up to do Big Grin
I must meet this mad Froggy! I wondered where all the French DrBigs went to, as they used to be a very common sight years ago. I`m jealous! :x