Bloody depressing
Bike MOT earlier this month, miles between MOT's 103.......... the guy that MOT'd it was in hysterics as about 10-15% of those were travelling home last year and to his for this years and the same again for the service in May.

Anyone willing to admit to worse than that. 

I blame in this order: 
No1:The Wife (She is to blame for all my suffering both physical and mental)
No2:The Dog (I have to do the afternoon walks on the weekend, No1 wanted a dog)
No3:Covid (No1 insists on shopping deliveries now since the mighty lurgy, on a Sunday and I HAVE to be there to help)
I have my wife's permission to keep breathing!! Big Grin
Blame Covid mate , not allowed to go anywhere !! My 1200 bandit did 90 miles between mot a few years back
I do more miles than that most days. I would go mad  if I wasn`t out on the Big.
As for the wife ..... she is just happy to have some peace and quiet for a few hours.
Unfortunately work gets in the way
Work definitely a big part of the problem as she is NHS so worked throughout the lurgy, my position at the company meant that each time the work from home was implemented it was me on me Jack for months at a time, I went the best part of 6-7 months without holiday the first time round and didn't fare much better second time round. It appeared that my weekends were spent doing what everyone else was getting done whilst "working from home". The first lockdown one of the office bods came back looking like he had been in lanza-grotty for 12 weeks.
Work ............. curse of the drinking classes!

I just kept on riding throughout lockdown, keeping off the big roads, and it was blissful with all the fuckwits all at home.
I was all alone and not in contact with anyone so it was safe, and I would have gone mad if I didn`t get out on the Big every day.
I do think I started to lose my mind towards the end of the first lock down. Just me and the dog at work for 9 hours, with the odd phone call the only human contact I would have. I spent so much time talking to the dog and getting very little response I felt like I was losing it when she first started talking back......
(08-11-2021, 01:27 PM)Deano Wrote: I do think I started to lose my mind towards the end of the first lock down. Just me and the dog at work for 9 hours, with the odd phone call the only human contact I would have. I spent so much time talking to the dog and getting very little response I felt like I was losing it when she first started talking back......
?
Echo a lot of the sentiments here. This pox is a pain in the hoop and based on the figures we're seeing here daily further shenanigans from the govt are likely coming up towards Xmas. Joy.
One of the few things keeping me sane is getting out on two wheels, namely the dr. A recent first spin after "an extended sickness"
[Image: IMG-20211025-120426.jpg]
Keep throwing the leg over ladsSmile