More tinkering with the bike :)
Fitted a pair of Hel custom brake hoses now I have my front forks back together. 

Rear - one end 20 degree 10mm banjo with the other end straight 106cm long

Front - same but 135cm long.

Nice quick delivery as well, I stretched my old ones out over two nails banged into the workbench to measure them, and had to adjust the orientation of the ends slightly with a couple of adjustable spanners.

My next job is upgrading my spot lights to these which I ordered off Amazon as my current cheap ones have a strobe effect and are not very good:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08HMKT8LP

They wont fit my crash bars as they are too wide so have had to get these as well:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D57QTXY

Hopefully MOT next week.
Looking well my man!
Could you rotate the banjo fitting on the rear caliper so the line lays down on the swinger instead of sticking up? Might need a zip tie or two to do that but perhaps preferable as might hit parts when suspension is cycled?
(29-01-2021, 10:56 PM)H_Lime Wrote: Looking well my man!
Could you rotate the banjo fitting on the rear caliper so the line lays down on the swinger instead of sticking up? Might need a zip tie or two to do that but perhaps preferable as might hit parts when suspension is cycled?

Cheers, I thought that and turned it slightly side on to make sure the exhaust wont touch it but to be honest it was worse than that before and has been since I have had the bike.  Have sat on the bike and tested and don't think it can touch anything.

This is how the old hose was fitted.

See it is a bit sideways on, can see it better from this angle:

Have my spot lights fitted now just need to connect them up and adjust the beam.  Have rubber mounted them using tap washers and a bit of old fuel hose, nice and high now much better position than my old cheap ones.

Looking good Graham. Let us no what they are like. Could do with a set for the outfit
(31-01-2021, 11:48 PM)Chris1215 Wrote: Looking good Graham. Let us no what they are like. Could do with a set for the outfit

Have not connected them up just yet but will let you know, they have got to put out much more light than my last ones as have better lenses and 4 cree leds in each instead of one.

The bracket has given me an idea for fitting a yellow fog light I bought last year but never fitted.

Well my bike passed its mot which is good, even though on the way to the test center I noticed my Koso speedo wasn't working.  I got to the test center and asked to show the tester the starting procedure, pull in the decomp lever and release, hold the clutch and hit the starter except the starter button was then dead but it eventually sprung to life after a few tries.

I now have another step in the starting procedure, pull the decomp once, reach under the beak to wiggle the rats next of wires and connectors and then pull in the clutch and hit the starter.

Turns out my speedo was not working because I put a washer in the wrong place when I put the front wheel back on which meant the sensor was too far away from the magnet.  I had to trawl through old photos to work that out! Also the front brake was rubbing quite badly and I never noticed that because I took the bike off the jack to put the front caliper back on. First thing on Monday when I took the bike for MOT I assumed the bike running funny was due to the freezing weather.  When taking the wheel back off again one of the pinch bolts on the left fork which holds the axel stripped its internal thread but I have got away with cutting a new slightly longer bolt! Annoying having no MOT so not being able to go for a test ride to work out these snags, if it wasn't for all the covid would have probably gone around the block to try it.
(10-02-2021, 04:26 PM)GrahamW Wrote: Well my bike passed its mot which is good, even though on the way to the test center I noticed my Koso speedo wasn't working.  I got to the test center and asked to show the tester the starting procedure, pull in the decomp lever and release, hold the clutch and hit the starter except the starter button was then dead but it eventually sprung to life after a few tries.

I now have another step in the starting procedure, pull the decomp once, reach under the beak to wiggle the rats next of wires and connectors and then pull in the clutch and hit the starter.

Turns out my speedo was not working because I put a washer in the wrong place when I put the front wheel back on which meant the sensor was too far away from the magnet.  I had to trawl through old photos to work that out! Also the front brake was rubbing quite badly and I never noticed that because I took the bike off the jack to put the front caliper back on. First thing on Monday when I took the bike for MOT I assumed the bike running funny was due to the freezing weather.  When taking the wheel back off again one of the pinch bolts on the left fork which holds the axel stripped its internal thread but I have got away with cutting a new slightly longer bolt!  Annoying having no MOT so not being able to go for a test ride to work out these snags, if it wasn't for all the covid would have probably gone around the block to try it.
At least you can use it now it's MOTed
Yep next sunny day that isn't too cold I will be out for a bimble! Its starting to get to the time of year I start using the bike to go to work on so hopefully this lockdown will be lifted in March.