Travel Spring 21?
Travel Spring 21?

Well, any suggestions lads? 

For myself, I'm really only available whilst schools are on break to offer a small rendevouz camp to pitch a few tents around Kenmare.  I want to do a few days around Brittany next year but that'd be all I can envisage for now.
Its so hard to plan with all this crap going on. i want to do Brittany on the Big as it is a place I am rather fond of. This year has proved to be a total wipeout so far. I long to get away, but no such luck this year. I would love to get over to Ireland on the Big, but if I do I need to visit some very dear old friends who I have not seen for a long time which would extend my trip beyond the time I can afford to take away from work.
Going stir crazy now and will likely be sitting in a gown being medicated very soon!
Going stir crazy now and will likely be sitting in a gown being medicated very soon!

That`s two of us!
Yes Please

I'll go anywhere

Dont know if I will be offshore, still getting paid full whack for sitting on my lardy arse at home.

Polishing my arseless leather chaps in anticipation.......

Steve

PS how about glamping???
Glad to hear the chaps are ready for action Captain?
I have looked at many options for a short trip, but not had any joy with campsites and bookings etc as they all seem to be booked out, over priced, or in one case they ask you to bring your own bog!

Can't see 2021 being any better tbh.