Dr750 Preload adjustment fork caps
Impressive.....most impressive (substitute Vader voice here) !!

Someone has taken a mechanical drawing class at some point in their education.

I haven’t done anything like that in decades. I think I still could but you’ve done it wonderfully.

Sign me up for a pair if the cost is reasonable.
I would be interested in a set for the Dr outfit.
My tech drawing teacher would've kicked my ass for doing it in ink lol. I still have nightmares of "isometric interpenetration of solids", 3hr exams that mind raped you.
Incredibly I was charged 30 dollars for this custom work. I will give feedback and if its a goer they'll list it. A worthwhile venture I hope.
Ha! I knew there was a drawing class somewhere in your brain.

Isometrics were all about making certain the broken lines were in the correct place.....but that could burn significant mental energy.

Still impressed with the drawing though.

How’s the new kid running??
.........Now I'll l deffo be able to keep up with Dave#22 with Pat on the back on his bone stock suspended dr ......

In your dreams.
Dave.
The following 1 user says Thank You to dave#22 for this post:
  • ladder106
(01-07-2020, 08:50 PM)dave#22 Wrote: .........Now I'll l deffo be able to keep up with Dave#22 with Pat on the back on his bone stock suspended dr ......

In your dreams.
Dave.
Thought you'd like that! Tongue
[Image: IMG-20200904-193925.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200904-194627.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200904-194719.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200904-195720.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200904-200801.jpg]
Happy with that for 30 quid.
Thumbs Up 
Nice part. Let us know what difference the adjustment makes.
The following 1 user says Thank You to nug for this post:
  • H_Lime
I'm faster to the shops and women find me more attractive since fitting them Nug, I reckon my hairs growing back tooSmile
Ah here I'm not expecting much lol, the intiminator widgets do an amazing job whereas these are righting an accounting wrong 32 yrs ago. The shock has preload, I want it on the fork too for when I load up up 29 litres for the road of bones like.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/aaamotorhk this is the seller, they cost me 30 odd euro and fit/machining is great. Beats spending in on a some nag at the 4:30 lol.
The following 1 user says Thank You to H_Lime for this post:
  • nug
Thumbs Up 
Good to know that they have had a positive effect Big Grin

My DRZ front end swap already has them as they were standard on the early spec forks. Not had to wind them on at all though as the uprated springs are pretty spot on. You are correct in what you say about having the uprated shock throwing extra load to the front end. I could do with a set on the CCM. The 25ltr tank when full definitely has a negative effect on the already soft forks. you could buy them from KTM at one time. Can't seem to find them anywhere these days.