Near Hull?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUZUKI-DR800-...SwKFpe5hdQ
Id say the side panels, fork, bash plate and tanks will go for a song as no reserve and collection only! If I was near Hull I'd bag those spares pronto and be asking him what else he has.
Bidding ends today, thought it might be useful to someone here?
Nug is nearest but still about 55 miles away
Hopefully he bagged em as, they went for a tenner!
Didn't see how much the fork went for but I'd say similar quids.
(21-06-2020, 08:25 PM)H_Lime Wrote: Hopefully he bagged em as, they went for a tenner!
Nope it was me !!!

(21-06-2020, 08:25 PM)H_Lime Wrote: Hopefully he bagged em as, they went for a tenner!
I asked the guy to post them and he said no problem so I bid on them !!! even at £50 postage it would be a good deal
(21-06-2020, 08:57 PM)spendango Wrote:
Nope it was me !!!

I asked the guy to post them and he said no problem so I bid on them !!! even at £50 postage it would be a good deal
You got them good man Spen!! They look mint, you bag the fork too?
I have 2 sets of good tanks upstairs in the attic but would be interested in a set of straight forks with good threadsWink
(21-06-2020, 09:24 PM)H_Lime Wrote:
Nope it was me !!!

I have 2 sets of good tanks upstairs in the attic but would be interested in a set of straight forks with good threadsWink
Hoping to do a deal on the lot ,the buyer on ebay pulled out after the auction
(21-06-2020, 09:25 PM)spendango Wrote:
(21-06-2020, 09:24 PM)H_Lime Wrote:
Nope it was me !!!

Hoping to do a deal on the lot ,the buyer on ebay pulled out after the auction
Good man, there's a tonn of chances online so hell be glad to sell the lot to ye, less hassle to him. You'll have to buy another oneSmile
I missed these items on ebay. Mind you, not been looking for stuff. I recently sold my last tanks and some other bits and bobs. I still have a fair few bits. Need to get them all sorted and see what I actually have that is useful.