Pics from your spin
Nice glad to see the new bike is working out well, bet you have loads of room in those boxes.
GrahamW Wrote:Nice glad to see the new bike is working out well, bet you have loads of room in those boxes.
Hi Graham.
I had a lot more room on the way home after I had drunk the beer. I nearly collected a few wing mirrors on the way as well its a bit wider then I expected with the boxes lol
[Image: dav.jpg]
Last Sunday morn to be exact.
Rain was forecast, I was up stupid early like every other morning, but it was sunny out. Screw the weatherman, literally pushed her down the road before starting and driving off gently on half choke. The perfect crimeSmile

On that topic, when fitting the busa can I did notice she was more responsive and cleaner running down low when on half choke so I adjusted the fuel screw out another half turn for what feels like the same nett effect. So the bigger volume can leaned her out down low somewhat. I really like the can, it's very quiet when bimbling but barks when you slap her in the face. Mpg and plugs are good.

Lismore is a beautiful spot nearish me and it links up with some nice moutain routes. It's bumpy af with changes in surface, gravel and suicidal sheep. The ones with the farmers red mark seem to want to die (and take you with them) more so than the blue marked ones. Keep that in mind if you're ever up there:0

These are perfect dr big roads and mine ate a group of five new gs's with snobby astronaut clad non waving a-holes on board. I pulled in for this pic and they all literally blanked meBig Grin I had a huge comical wave and chuckle for all ha! Can anyone explain what that sh1t is with them??
Either way the 280kg panzers with panniers were floundering as the going got rough (despite the marketing hype), and the dr sailed by hehe. The intiminators and wilbers make the rider I ain't.

By the time i got home I had a nice 70 miles done which is good innings for me these days. I pulled the decomp half way up my road and coasted in the gate. I have thought about that spin all week and shit like that keeps me sane.
(30-06-2021, 09:14 AM)H_Lime Wrote: [Image: dav.jpg]
Last Sunday morn to be exact.
Rain was forecast, I was up stupid early like every other morning, but it was sunny out. Screw the weatherman, literally pushed her down the road before starting and driving off gently on half choke. The perfect crimeSmile

On that topic, when fitting the busa can I did notice she was more responsive and cleaner running down low when on half choke so I adjusted the fuel screw out another half turn for what feels like the same nett effect. So the bigger volume can leaned her out down low somewhat. I really like the can, it's very quiet when bimbling but barks when you slap her in the face. Mpg and plugs are good.

Lismore is a beautiful spot nearish me and it links up with some nice moutain routes. It's bumpy af with changes in surface, gravel and suicidal sheep. The ones with the farmers red mark seem to want to die (and take you with them) more so than the blue marked ones. Keep that in mind if you're ever up there:0

These are perfect dr big roads and mine ate a group of five new gs's with snobby astronaut clad non waving a-holes on board. I pulled in for this pic and they all literally blanked meBig Grin I had a huge comical wave and chuckle for all ha! Can anyone explain what that sh1t is with them??
Either way the 280kg panzers with panniers were floundering as the going got rough (despite the marketing hype), and the dr sailed by hehe. The intiminators and wilbers make the rider I ain't.

By the time i got home I had a nice 70 miles done which is good innings for me these days. I pulled the decomp half way up my road and coasted in the gate. I have thought about that spin all week and shit like that keeps me sane.
Just had a wee nosey to see where you are, it's a long way down  that's for sure
I`m off to the Lake District with Nathan this w/e for a few days. Forecast is rain of course, it always rains in the Lakes.
No doubt me and the Big will clock up 1000 miles or more, and as it`s the first proper long trip for a couple of years my arse will suffer as the seat was never designed with comfort in mind. Oh well....
(08-07-2021, 11:20 AM)BigBob Wrote: I`m off to the Lake District with Nathan this w/e for a few days. Forecast is rain of course, it always rains in the Lakes.
No doubt me and the Big will clock up 1000 miles or more, and as it`s the first proper long trip for a couple of years my arse will suffer as the seat was never designed with comfort in mind. Oh well....
Have a great weekend,  fingers crossed the weather stays dry
Your way up there Spen! Smile
Yah a long way for either of us to go with a dr saddle sawing the barse off ya lol.
Bob, did the weather jaysus christen you on your wknd riding? How's Nathan, is his dr still sweet!?! I'd wager yes.
What ales did ye drink and fair maiden did yas Rodger? Pics? (of the maidens)
Yes gets some pics up , H_lime how many miles to Belfast from your place ??