gallery (show your big)
wondering why this was no gallery on this fourm so i thought i would start one i will at my pics asoon as i get her back in one peace thanks
My Sr42.

My wife bought it for me for our 20th wedding anniversary.

Not bad on both counts?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

thats very nice your a lucky man lol what panniers are they ?
Thanks Caz,

The panniers are Wolfman Summit Saddlebags: http://www.wolfmanluggage.com.au/4156/sa...0/product/

Long term I plan to mount them on the bike lower and more forward; I have a guy lined up to make up some racks and I'll need a heat guard as well. I've got alloy bars the same pattern as a KLX/DRZ110 which seem more comfortable and 20 mm risers. Pivot Pegz went on last week and a Bagster tank cover is on order. Once that is on, I'll look at a matching Bagster tank bag. Long term aim is to do some adventure riding throughout Australia, perhaps a navigation rally in 2012 depending on a lot of factors such as work, wife's work, youngest boy starting Uni or the Army or Air Force etc.
thanks mate yea a rally would be so much fun your boy is interested in the army is he, i just left the royal welsh battalion make sure he really wants it before he signs up keep me posted mate
Thats a very nice Big you got there. The best thing my Wife ever got me was a paintbrush & roller to bloody decorate!. Is your wife in as nice condition as the Big? Mine isnt Lol

Cheers

Nath
Hi guys,

1. Yes wife is in as good condition, actually she has no scratch marks from being dropped, whereas the Big does, so probably in better condition.

2. Daniel has expressed too much interest in the Army, he actually wants to become and engineer for Holden - our version of Chevrolet/Opel over here but he seems to have a lot of the aptitude for defence so whatever happens.

But the Big is big and it is a bike that demands to be ridden well, so I really enjoy it.
hi just looking at your pics again your fork gaiters are not on properly they need to be right down the fork just to the top of the fork proptector there is a litlle grove for the clip to sit in :mrgreen:
Thanks Caz,

Never really noticed it, but yes, now I look at it I can seen what you mean. I'll fix that in the next day or so.

Regards,

Shane

cazrally91 Wrote:hi just looking at your pics again your fork gaiters are not on properly they need to be right down the fork just to the top of the fork proptector there is a litlle grove for the clip to sit in :mrgreen:
no problem mate what navigational rally are you thinking about doing