2014 Get Together
Hi Chaps,

Best time to meet up - Weekend or Mid week. Wont be able to please everybody, but majority gets the vote. (Unless Bob cant go..)

Next will be time of year - May or September (or both)
Next will be venue could be Wales, Lakes, Ireland or may I suggest North Yorks Moors as there are lots of good countryside, York & Whitby to visit and loads of legal green lanes. Maybe Taffy or Paddy Dakars

Regards
Captain

Lets make this happen
Im game. Dont mind which month time of week or location (tho never been to yorkshire).. Say when and where and im in.

my fingsers are tio fat fir the keypad
I will have to get my finger out so if i can get the time off i"d like to go Thumbup
The best days for me in May due to my leave cycle would be;

Midweek - 4 days Mon 12th May to Thurs 16th May
Weekend 3 days Fri 17th May to Sun 19th May

A day or so could be added to either

If these dates are suitable, we'll move on to where

Captain
Mate the 18th is a DEFINITE NO NO for me as its our 30th anniversary!!! (wedding that is). Oh and not 25/7-10/8. As thats family holiday. But ANY OTHER DATE..(makes my first reply a bit redundant).

Taffy Dakar is being held over Mayday Bank Holiday. I wont be able to get to that due to being offshore. I'll forward the e-mail from the organisers if anyone wants it

So - proposed dates for get together are;
May Midweek - 4 days Mon 12th May to Thurs 16th May
Weekend - 3 days Fri 9th May to Sun 11th May

Sept Midweek - 4 days Mon 1st Sept to Thurs 4th Sept
Weekend - 3 days Fri 5th Sept to Sun 7th Sept

Come on, get off the fence,stop prevaricating and get at least one suggestion put forward

Regards
Captain
May weekend 9-11 for me...

I"m off 9th and 10th should be able to get the 11th aswell Thumbup where are we thinking ?
Coast to Coast from the Lakes to Whitby, stopping over somewhere in the middle?

Local TRF has just done this with Adventure Bikes (Road Tires) and a little bit of light offroad, so may be able to scrounge route used, though the offroad stuff was done from the campsite so you didn't have to worry about toting the camping gear.

South Wales could be good.

Lake District but it tends to be wet

Somewhere easy for all to get to in the middle of the country

Captain