Trip to Scotland
Just got back from 800 mile trip around bonny Jockland. Had to go and visit Chevron offices before going back to work. so had a couple of days camping up there as well. Stayed at a great little site at Inverbervie and another at Braemar. The braemar road views are great. Stayed on mainly B roads and coastal roads and the bike performed great. I'm still smiling as its the first big run I've had out for many years.

Tip for travellers: Don't fill the bike up with diesel. It doesn't like it even though it runs for the next 5 miles along the M90 belching out white smoke till it eventually stops. Also the nice man from the AA refuses to take you home and charges £120 to drain and refill the tank. Lesson learned (bugger)

Anyhoo it started first time and came home via Holy Isaland and the coast road via Seahouses. Glorious weather, great trip.

Captain
PICS please Thumbup
I know somebody who filled a Big with Diesel just before a trip over the Channel... :prob: :clap:

Pics please Thumbup
Dont rub it in Sad
Who was it :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: Confusedhh: