Donating to the Forum
With reference to this post: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.drbig.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1495">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1495</a><!-- l -->

This forum is expanding and needs to have it's own hosting account to cope with the bandwidth requirements we now have. We also have a few other ideas for the forum but, as with all thing these days, will cost money.

We don't really want to go down the route of having Google Ads to try and generate some income from the site, so I have added a Paypal "Donate" button to the footer of the forum. If you would like to help with the running costs of this forum you can use this button to make a donation. There is absolutely no obligation to donate funds, neither is there a minimum or maximum amount. It is entirely up to you, the individual forum members, to decide whether and by how much you would like to contribute. Donations will only be used for the benefit of this forum and its members.

We don't have much extra to offer donators (yet, but this may change), but I will develop a different rank icon with a title of "Site Supporter" or something similar for those who do donate, so make sure you let me know your username if you do donate.

Thanks Thumbup

Messages In This Thread